We are looking to expand our team and are seeking experienced Graduate Landscape Architect and Chartered Landscape Architect to join us and assist with a variety of projects. You should either hold Chartered Membership of the Landscape Institute or be on the Pathway to Chartership.
Landvision is based in Wadhurst in Sussex, Landvision is a friendly and successful landscape practice based on a co-op model. We believe passionately in producing landscape designs of quality that are sensitive to local culture, community, ecology and place. Our workload includes all aspects of landscape design and ecology from initial feasibility studies, site appraisal and landscape and visual assessment through to detailed design and contract administration, for both private and public sector clients. A lot of our workload is countryside based. We have a varied project portfolio including landscape and visual assessment, landscape design, landscape planning, ecology and arboriculture.
We require motivated, creative and practical Landscape Architect or Landscape Planner who are good team players. At a Chartered level, you should have the appropriate confidence and experience to deal with clients and proactively run projects from concept to completion.
You will need to have good all-round skills in design, written, presentation and verbal communication. Your written and spoken level of English must be fluent. Experience in LVIA is essential. Knowledge of AutoCAD and/or KeySCAPE are highly desirable.
We can offer an attractive package to the right candidates, including:
- a competitive salary;
- opportunities for career development;
- in time you will ideally become a member of Landvision Coop
- paid membership to the Landscape Institute;
- a commitment to training, CPD and professional development;
- a friendly and supportive working environment;
- opportunity to contribute to a variety of projects, at all stages;
- we are within 1 hour of both London and the south coast including Brighton and Eastbourne with the South Downs National Park – a perfect lifestyle choice for you.
The main duties and responsibilities of this post are;
- Prepare written reports for Planning Applications, LVIA.
- Prepare 2D presentation information for presentations, reports and planning applications.
- Prepare technical information suitable for tender and construction information.
- Day to day liaison with other professional consultants engaged in a variety of projects.
Please send your CV and letter in the first instance to Charmaine Noel